Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Wednesday, 24 January 2018
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER

2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER 6 years ago #1210

** This thread discusses the content article: 2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER **

Now that the 2011 Colorado RallyCross season is history, it's time to get your groove ready for the 2012 season.  First up is the annual Colorado RallyCross Awards Banquet to celebrate the 2011 season and announce the 2012 R-X schedule.  Be sure to join us for an evening of food, fun and fraternization with fellow dirtheads:

WHAT:     2011-12 Colorado RallyCross Awards Banquet

WHEN:    Saturday, February 4, 2012

6:00 PM to 10:00 PM

WHERE:  Quaker Steak & Lube

10392 Reed Street

Westminster, CO 80021

Dinner will be on your dime.  Order from the extensive Quaker Steak menu.  Guests are welcome. Watch the website for more info.

The 2012 R-X schedule will once again include the SCCA RallyCross National Championship, which, in case you haven't already heard, will return to Tulsa Raceway Park the weekend of October 5-7.  We expect a record-breaking turnout at the 2012 Nationals, so Colorado drivers will have their work cut out for them to complete a podium sweep of all classes.

We know winter can be the cruelest time of year since there aren't any rallycross events, so why not add one of these early season racing events to your "must do" list to break up the winter doldrums?

• Rolex 24 at Daytona - January 26-29 - sip mint juleps and challenge yourself to stay up for all 24 hours of this sports car endurance racing classic;
  • Sno* Drift Rally presented by Rally America - January 27-29 - take a road trip to snowy Michigan and volunteer to work a control;
  • Rally in the 100 Acre Wood - February 24-25 - head to Missouri for Round 2 of the Rally America championship on some of the best rally roads in the U.S.;
  • Rally Mexico - March 8-11 - grab your passport and take a short flight to watch your first World Rally Championship event in sunny Mexico.  

Re: 2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER 6 years ago #1213

Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Is it possibly get a date for the preseason test n tune, and the first points event posted now? I have to plan more than a month ahead to have time off for events.

Re: 2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER 6 years ago #1220

• RyOlSe
Sorry for the long delay Eric, I completely understand your situation and thank you for your patience. Believe me, there is no one who wants to be able to release then schedule as soon as possible then I do for it has been a long back and forth process since the beginning of October. However to avoid any possible confusion later down the road, I will not be releasing it until the dates are official which still depends on the availability of some locations.

There will also be an update on the shirt and hat orders just as soon as the final paper work (yes, more paper work) is finished. But trust me, they look great!

Re: 2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER 5 years, 12 months ago #1230

I'll head down and see whats this is all about.

Re: 2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER 5 years, 12 months ago #1231

• RyOlSe
Sounds great! We hope to see you there, be sure to talk to as many people as possible. They are a very friendly bunch

Re: 2012 R-X SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER 5 years, 11 months ago #1233

• RyOlSe
Keep your eyes open... because big news will be coming up really fast!

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds