Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Wednesday, 24 January 2018
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1274

• RyOlSe
Here is Sunday's tentative schedule for the school. If you are coming out for the Test-N-Tune then please show up at 8 for Registration and Tech, you will then be set free to roam the lower course.

8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Registration and technical inspection
9:00 AM - 9:15 AM Drivers' meeting
9:15 AM - 9:30 AM Student and instructor pairings
Noon - 1:00 PM Lunch (bring your own or drive to Deer Trail)
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Test & Tune session and Timing System training
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Course pick-up and drivers' meeting

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1281

• LeeRSti
  • Fresh Racer
I'm interested in participating in this event on Sunday, March 11th. Was Saturday the only day for amateur drivers?
Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by LeeRSti.

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1283

LeeRSti - You are welcome to visit any of our events. SCCA RallyCross events are usually contested entirely by amatures, like me. I don't know of anybody that gets enough sponsorship to be able to quit their day job and race with us.

Sorry nobody responded to you Saturday night. Most of our members are too busy racing on event weekends (or out of cell phone range) to get onto the web. If you can swing it come down to Fountain in April for the next event.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds