Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Wednesday, 24 January 2018
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 11 months ago #1252

• Styluss
  • Gold Racer
I'll get with the Webmasta!

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1268

Next time I'm running off to do this, I'm going to check the dates before I leave again in case they changed. Also didn't help that I was in the process of upgrading my computer so I haven't been able to use it since today.

Did get my self stuck out their just over 2 hills down from the entrance on the back side of the second hill just seeing if I could see anything. Was there from about Noon to 4pm, took maybe an 1/2 hour or a bit more to get me pulled out with a 4x4 that had trouble too.

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1269

Bummer that you went out on the improper day. Blast those infernal computers!

How were the conditions from what you saw? What got you stuck?

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1270

I didn't walk that far into the park but it was quite muddy in places where their was still snow, and the roads hadn't really dried out much in other places. Though where their hadn't been snow for a while it was normal.

I went down the road a bit further, over two hills in the road before the bend in the road. I got stuck on the bend in the road trying to turn around. but I was able to dig my self out, then when I tried going back up the second hill it was snow covered and had a set of car tracks running though it and got stuck driving up that because I ran out of speed on the snowy and muddy slope. And when I tried to back down again I got the car a little sideways in to the snow and got stuck. After digging and help from some others, digging it didn't really help so I road with them to their friends ranch where he had a 4x4 truck which finally was able to pull me out with a very long tow rope, cause the truck couldn't get enough traction with the shorter tow rope to pull me out. I got some pictures, though I'll upload them later.
Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by g6qwerty.

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1271

Here's the Pics, where i first got stuck and dug my self out.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The Hill I got Stuck On.

Re: HEADS UP: 2012 SCHEDULE CHANGE 5 years, 10 months ago #1273

• Kreez
  • Fresh Racer
That mud looks super sticky in some spots. This is gonna be fun, or really frustrating
Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by Kreez.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds