Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Tuesday, 27 June 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE?

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years ago #1518

• RyOlSe
I hope I will have time to make a "review" video of the weekend. So if anyone wants to get me their unedited videos from this upcoming weekend before this time next week I'll add it in. The easiest way is if you upload it to YouTube and send me a link to it.
Last Edit: 4 years ago by RyOlSe.

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years ago #1519

A few things to think about on your way to the Rocky Mountain National Challenge:

If you’re arriving Friday afternoon, registration and tech will be open Noon – 6:00 PM. If you’re arriving Saturday morning, registration and tech will be open 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM. Entry fee is $90 if you haven’t already paid (make check payable to “SCCA”) and remember to bring your driver’s license.

Class inspection is Saturday morning from 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM. Don’t be late! And please remember to fill out your class inspection form. Driver’s meeting at 8:30 AM and first car out at 9:00 AM.

We’ll have two run groups. Number of laps will depend on final entry count and how quickly we get things moving, so be ready to go!

Breakfast will be available on-site Saturday and Sunday. Lunch will be available Saturday. Saturday supper and Sunday lunch will be provided by the event. Fuel is available in Deer Trail, approximately five miles from CORE.

1. Also, let’s plan to have a Town Hall discussion at our Saturday evening supper. Great topics to debate include:

2. Should Stock class be allowed additional modifications, such as non-stock wheel sizes?

3. Should a tire debead result in a DNF (current rule) or a re-run?

4. Would you support a Tuner-type class positioned between Stock and Prepared?

5. Any ideas for new racing sites in Colorado?

Safe journey and we’ll see you this weekend!

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years ago #1520

Okay, I think we finally got the registration thing sorted out. Called SCCA today and they're manually entering us.

Is there a patch of asphalt to change tires or is the ground firm enough? What do most people do about on-site tire changes?

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years ago #1521

Good deal! The paddock area is hard-packed dirt and you can change tires on it without any problem. Unless it snows!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds