Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Wednesday, 24 January 2018
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE?

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years, 8 months ago #1505

• RyOlSe
Question: "Will the Sprint course be allowed for use?"
Answer: Yes, but only if you pay CORE and sign their waiver on Friday or Sunday after our race is over. You will not be allowed to use it on Saturday. If you do not sign/pay CORE or use it on Saturday or before/during Sundays event you'll be asked to leave for the remainder of the weekend.

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years, 8 months ago #1506

I'm trying to register for the event and am not an SCCA member. I tried leaving it blank and it completely freaked out.

Suggestions? Also I'm excited to be the first (and surely not last) Prepared Front Wheel Drive entry!

Thanks,

Seth

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years, 8 months ago #1507

• RyOlSe
Hey Seth,
I believe it's a fault with the registration page that we are having looked into. I'll post back here once I know more. Thanks for the heads up!

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years, 8 months ago #1508

• RyOlSe
Hey Seth,
Keith was able to get them to fix it, so you should be good now. If not... sorry, just let us know again and we'll have them look into it.

Thank you

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years, 8 months ago #1509

Strange, it still isn't working. I'll try again later today and see if it's been fixed.

Thanks for looking into it!

Seth

Re: EVENT #4: ARE YOU UP TO THE (NATIONAL) CHALLENGE? 4 years, 8 months ago #1510

• RyOlSe
Hmmm... did you happen to have any luck yesterday?
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds