Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Saturday, 18 November 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Looking Into RallyX
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking Into RallyX

Re: Looking Into RallyX 4 years, 3 months ago #1543

Sadly or happily however you look at it, the foci has ended up going a different direction. More towards a sleeper street machine for personal enjoyment really. In the last 2 years I have put just under 70k miles and think she's earned a good rest and don't wanna beat her up anymore than I already have. She's approaching 177k now and still going strong though. So hopefully this xr works out and I can get out there with you guys!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds