Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Saturday, 23 September 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

First RallyX Season
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: First RallyX Season

First RallyX Season 4 years, 5 months ago #1466

Hi All,
My name's Ryan and this will be my first season of rallycross. I've been doin autocross and decided my 2011 WRX STi needs some dirt time too. I'm looking forward to a good time, and my first event will be April 14th. I am a little confused though on numbering though, how should I found out which number I am for that event? On the autocross website we have to pick a number and class when we register for events, but I don't remember doing that when I registered for this (if I did, I don't know how to now go back and look). Anyways, my car is lightly modified, and I'll be running All-Wheel Prepared class. Nice to meet you all!

Re: First RallyX Season 4 years, 5 months ago #1467

Hi, Ryan. Welcome! You'll have a blast. There is a list of reserved numbers under the "Getting Started" tab, but it may not be quite up-to-date. Go ahead and pick a number when you pre-register and, if it's already assigned, we'll give you a new one when you register at the event. You can use painters tape for your numbers. Good luck at your first event!

Keith

Re: First RallyX Season 4 years, 5 months ago #1468

• RyOlSe
Hi Ryan,
Glad to hear you've decided to come over to the dirt side. On the Preregistration link above there's a spot towards the bottom that says "Car Number (if known)" then just below the box to put one in there's a link to the "currently reserved race numbers". However as Keith was saying it might not be up to date. So just wing it for now and put in what you'd like to have and if it's already taken we'll let you know the morning of.

We look forward to having you, and be sure to introduce yourself to others and have a great time!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds