Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

helloooo!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: helloooo!

helloooo! 4 years ago #1527

Hi! My name is daisy. I want to race rally cross. I got my license two days after I turned 16. Learned to drive a manual, watched more Top Gear then is healthy, now I have a fixation of rally cross racing. I want to get started, im saving up for a subaru impreza and my racing license. Lets get talking because the sooner im on the track the better. Thanks!

Re: helloooo! 4 years ago #1528

• Styluss
  • Gold Racer
Welcome!

You could be on the track as early as this Sunday! We have an event coming up at CORE Motorsports Park and we would love to have you! We have plenty of people that can easily help you with your first event/day and trust us, it is just as fun as it looks! Just ask if you have any questions.

Re: helloooo! 4 years ago #1529

• RyOlSe
Welcome to the group, we are always eager to get new members. What kind of questions do you have about SCCA RallyCross? As Haenny was saying we do have an event coming up this Sunday at CORE, about an hour East of Denver down I70 near Deer Trail. There will be plenty of people there who would love to answer any questions you might have and even let you ride along with them.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds