Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Thursday, 22 June 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Zak Maytum(Silver Audi)wins Pikes Peak Skateboard
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zak Maytum(Silver Audi)wins Pikes Peak Skateboard

Zak Maytum(Silver Audi)wins Pikes Peak Skateboard 3 years, 8 months ago #1546

• rbowmar
  • Fresh Racer
Zak's First place finish at Pike's Peak's first intermatopma down hill skateboard race puts him in second place in the world downhill GP. With speeds up to 60 mph,the world's finest skaters challenged the steepest switch backs on the mountain.

Zak and I missed the September 8 RallyCross. and Zak willin South AmericaWill spend time Racing the
GP in South America.

Photo of Zak about to make the critical pass for first.
mediacenter.smugmug.com/photos/i-n9cRzTk/0/L/i-n9cRzTk-L.jpg

Photo of Zak about to make the critical pass for first.
mediacenter.smugmug.com/photos/i-n9cRzTk/0/L/i-n9cRzTk-L.jpg

Re: Zak Maytum(Silver Audi)wins Pikes Peak Skateboard 3 years, 8 months ago #1547

• RyOlSe
Congratulations Zak! That guy is nuts

Re: Zak Maytum(Silver Audi)wins Pikes Peak Skateboard 3 years, 8 months ago #1548

• rbowmar
  • Fresh Racer
Zak will be racing my Mustang Saturday. In his honor I am bringing the faster one in his honor. (blue 2005) More Power, More Torque, Tons of over steer.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds