Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Looking Into Rallycross
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking Into Rallycross

Looking Into Rallycross 3 years, 3 months ago #1588

Hey, I'm a 20 year old college student and I've really gotten into watching rally and rallycross events and stuff. I saw several of the Colorado Rallycross events on youtube and it looked super fun and I would really like to get involved and participate if possible. However, the only vehicle I own is a Ford F-150 which definitely isn't your normal rally car. I saw that your guy's rules stated that trucks may be allowed and I was wondering if I would be allowed to use this. I'm definitively not trying to be competitive or anything and am more just looking to have a good time. Thanks

Re: Looking Into Rallycross 3 years, 3 months ago #1589

Can you tell us a little more about your truck? Year, cab style, 4x4 or 4x2, stock ride height, stock tires? The biggest factor would be raised ride height.

Re: Looking Into Rallycross 3 years, 3 months ago #1590

Hey, thanks for responding so fast. It's a 2003 f 150 with an extended bed and normal sized cab. It just has a v6 and 2 wheel drive. It just has stock wheels and hasn't been raised at all.

Re: Looking Into Rallycross 3 years, 3 months ago #1591

That should be okay to run. Make sure your tires have plenty of tread. Bring it out and give it a try.

Re: Looking Into Rallycross 2 years, 2 months ago #1606

• nitro02
  • Fresh Racer
I'm in a very similar situation. I have a stock 2000 GMC Jimmy that's 4x4. I'm about to get new tires here soon anyway. Am I in the same boat as him?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds