Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Saturday, 23 September 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pre-Registration for event 3 - two questions.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pre-Registration for event 3 - two questions.

Pre-Registration for event 3 - two questions. 3 years, 4 months ago #1592

I am new to Rallycross and hopefully this weekend will be my first event.

I Pre-Registered, however i accidentally registered for Stock AWD and i should probably be in Prepared AWD. (has a short shift, lightened fly wheel and upgraded rear sway bar).

I changed my car class on my drivers profile but should i register again, this time correctly?

Also i picked number "26" because it nor "126" were reserved.
Can i confidently assume "26" will be my number? I bought a magnet sheet but i need to cut out the numbers.

Thanks for helping a newbie,
-Thomas

Re: Pre-Registration for event 3 - two questions. 3 years, 4 months ago #1593

I see that many people are viewing this so i'll leave an update: After Pre-registering i received a conformation email that answered both my questions.

Re: Pre-Registration for event 3 - two questions. 3 years, 4 months ago #1594

• RyOlSe
Hi Thomas,
The best person to ask these sort of questions to would be Ryan Haenny. Not to be confused with Ryan Sealey, because that guy knows nothing when it comes to these types of things and how Haenny uses his magical Unicorn powers to fix them.

I've forwarded him a link to this thread, he can also be contacted via email through the "Contacts" list which is under the "Resources" tab above.

Thank you,
Ryan Sealey
Series Chairman
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds