Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Thursday, 22 June 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New to rallycross
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to rallycross

New to rallycross 2 years, 6 months ago #1603

• wilso
  • Fresh Racer
I am new to rally cross. I have an 02 Subaru WRX. Will there be a schedule put out for 2015? I work every Saturday will I be able to just participate in Sunday track days and races? Right now I'm trying to decide between rally and solo events.

Re: New to rallycross 2 years, 5 months ago #1604

I'm new aswell, curious what the schedule is like, looks like were to noobies here, haha.

Re: New to rallycross 2 years, 5 months ago #1605

• RyOlSe
Hi guys, glad to hear your interested I'm sure if you are like most of us you will greatly enjoy it. I'm still waiting for a couple of things from our sites before I can post the schedule. Please keep checking back here in the coming weeks. Typically I'll keep the "Front page news" up to date, that can be found when going to www.ColoradoRallyCross.org.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codybrandon5
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds