Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New to CO-RX Forum; Kansas City Region
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to CO-RX Forum; Kansas City Region

New to CO-RX Forum; Kansas City Region 1 year, 3 months ago #1616

• Wahoo
  • Fresh Racer
Good morning Colorado!

I have a question. I'm planning on coming to the Champ Tour in LaJunta 7/30 and then spending the week in the mountains and finishing at the National Challenge 8/6.

Is there anyone who could transport my rally tires and setup from one to the other? Don't need much. Everything I carry fits in my Fiesta ST. Just want something secure.

And could you reserve my number? #43 PF.

Thanks a ton,
Greg Cheney

PS: I also plan on being at the 6/12 event out there...

Re: New to CO-RX Forum; Kansas City Region 1 year, 2 months ago #1620

• ken
  • Administrator
Welcome to the group! Sadly, #43 is already reserved in the Colorado region. You can see the full list of reserved numbers here:
www.coloradorallycross.org/index.php?opt...;id=62&Itemid=74
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds