Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

First Rally X. Stock height ok in an evo 8?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Rally X. Stock height ok in an evo 8?

First Rally X. Stock height ok in an evo 8? 1 year, 3 months ago #1617

this will be my first ever rally X race, and i was wondering if i was going to run into any issues in my stock height
Evo 8? any help would be much appreciated. i would hate to rip my bumper off.

Re: First Rally X. Stock height ok in an evo 8? 1 year, 2 months ago #1619

Welcome! We've had multiple people race stock height Evos and do really well. I don't know specifics,, but some of them with the extra trim on the lower edge of the bumper have had that part damaged. That said, those instances are not common, depend on the course conditions, the drivers and the driving styles too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds