Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hello! Whooo Rallycross!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello! Whooo Rallycross!

Hello! Whooo Rallycross! 1 year, 3 months ago #1618

Hello all you dirt-breathers! My name is Sam, I'm interested in joining the community because my friend and I are building a thing. We don't know what it is quite yet, but we have turbos (yes, multiple... and more than two...) and a stock jeep suspension and about $600 for a running car. Should be fun! Not dangerous at all to run 30 pounds of boost into a junker with 200,000 miles! Probably fine.

I'm not necessarily new to racing (track days and such in my Z4 and dirt-roading in our trucks TOTALLY LEGALLY I PROMISE) but this is a new kind of event for me and with that, I have just one question for my intro:

We ultimately want to make a Trophy Truck style platform, which has no windows. I saw that the tech requires windows on all points, is this a hard-and-fast rule? We can certainly wait to blow them all out, but they add so much weight I thought I'd ask first.

Pleasure to introduce myself, and look forward to seeing you all out there laughing at our car when we blow a rod straight through an engine block!

-Sam
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds