Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Sunday, 23 July 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New to rally Cross
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the CO-RX forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to rally Cross

New to rally Cross 11 months, 1 week ago #1624

Hello my name is John and the wife and I have been looking into rally cross since we have just acquired a 1998 Subaru Outback, seems like a fun and inexpensive way to get into racing. We want to come to the Aug 21st event but my little Subaru has a cracked windshield and I cannot get it replaced before the event. Would this disqualifie me in the tech inspection? I looked at the getting started guide and did not see anything about cracked windshields?
Thank you for your help and looking forward to getting out for our first event!!
Well did some searching on the forums and looks like we would be OK to come and race!! If everything goes as planned look forward to meeting new friends and having tons of fun!!
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by Jdhill1965.

Re: New to rally Cross 11 months, 1 week ago #1625

You're fine as long as bits of glass aren't falling out.

I was practicing at CORE and forgot to put the hood pins back in, the hood came up and hit the windshield, it made the one crack turn into 20 right in front of the driver. I didn't fix it; it's been the same for two years, no issue.

Find our facebook group, "Colorado Rallycross", we are active there.

Re: New to rally Cross 11 months, 1 week ago #1626

Thanls blakteky!! We are excited to get started. This will be my only event this year since I work in Alaska and will be leaving the week!!

Re: New to rally Cross 11 months, 1 week ago #1627

• joe-sx4
  • Administrator
Take a look at the first timers guide - link on homepage. There will be a novice meeting before the drivers meeting. Welcome aboard
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds