Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Monday, 18 December 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Car 4Sale. Stock AWD Budget Special
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Car 4Sale. Stock AWD Budget Special

Car 4Sale. Stock AWD Budget Special 5 years, 8 months ago #1316

• sumo138
  • Fresh Racer
I have a car that I picked up specifically to give rallycross a try. I did a school day and had a blast but my weekend schedule is too busy to really do much racing. Since I am in this car so cheap I figured somebody else might appreciate it. i plan to put it on craigslist friday to make it gone this weekend but it's perfect for a budget dirt car so I'd rather pass it on cheap here.

1996 Audi Quatro 2.8l V6 227k miles $650 OBO

The Good:

runs, rides, and drives. I actually commute to the tech center in it since the mpg is better than my truck.
New battery
New Serp Belt
Good tires
Strong motor
Heated seats!

The Bad:

No stereo
Power door locks don't work (I just leave it unlocked)
hit in the left rear, replaced the light housing so it's just cosmetic
Clutch works fine for commuting but did show some age while driving around the cones, A new Luk clutch kit is sitting in the trunk.
Right rear wheel bearing is starting to make noise, no play in it yet. NEW bearing is in the trunk.
Oil light is on. When the serp belt broke it cut the wire, easy to repair the connection but since I just did an oil change I left it for next time since the filter is in the way of the sensor.

Shoot me an email if your interested This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Car 4Sale. Stock AWD Budget Special 5 years, 8 months ago #1317

Sounds like a great deal! You might want to snap a couple of pics and put a post on the Facebook page so we can see what she looks like. Sorry you're not going to be able to come play with us, hopefully your weekends will open up at some point and that will change.

Tommy

Re: Car 4Sale. Stock AWD Budget Special 5 years, 8 months ago #1330

Did you sell it, or do you still have it?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds