Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Sunday, 22 October 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

'02 WRX parts needed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: '02 WRX parts needed

'02 WRX parts needed 4 years, 7 months ago #1457

Hi,
I need a few parts for my Silver '02 WRX sedan. If anyone has any of the following, please let me know!

-Front Bumper
-Factory Silver paint (preferably spray)
-Board that covers the spare tire in the trunk, and the rug
-17-inch rims with summer on-road tires 225-45-17

Lastly, I seem to tag my front bumper on snow banks and ditches with some frequency, but never bad enough to wreck the bumper, just enough to scrape the paint and make it look bad. Does anyone have or make a welded tube bumper guard sort of thing? It doesn't need to be super strong, if I actually wreck I don't expect it to save my whole car, I just need something to keep the little nudges from scraping my paint and cracking my plastic. Thanks!

Re: '02 WRX parts needed 4 years, 7 months ago #1458

• SubaDrew
  • Fresh Racer
on pirates? check this fix out for the bumper

www.awdpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61952

I have some 04 STI BBS' i'll be selling. not cheap though and no tires.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds