Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Monday, 18 December 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FS: 1993 Passat GLS 2.0L 16v w Quaife
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FS: 1993 Passat GLS 2.0L 16v w Quaife

FS: 1993 Passat GLS 2.0L 16v w Quaife 4 years, 7 months ago #1480

Asking price: $1000 OBO

Hey guys, this is Yarko's wife. He can't get it together enough to post on here (ha) so I'm listing our VW Passat B3 sedan for sale on here. He thinks it'd be a great rally-x car but obviously with the 2.5RS and the SCCA Solo Mini, we can't take on any more projects!

Specs on the car:

1993 Passat B3 sedan
Super clean cloth interior
5-speed and shifts like a dream
Quaife LSD with <40k on it
2.0L 16v motor with 140k (recent swap from another car)
Crossdrilled rotors all the way around
Lightweight aluminum flywheel

Right now the car starts and runs fine, but it's not getting any torque. We've replaced a few parts and have it pared down to either the plug wires or the ignition coil (both <$200 parts). That is when we had to throw in the towel to start getting other cars ready for race season, and get some work done on the house. Car could also stand to have new struts installed; I think the current ones are the originals.

Again, would love to get $1000 but open to reasonable offers. Clean Colorado title in hand. No wrecks.

Can tow/deliver within 2 hours of Longmont for gas $.

We also have the extra 2.0L 16v engine, it might be fine (we thought the no torque problem was an engine issue but obviously not), for an extra $350.

Best way to contact is to email me at whaleymorgan "at" gmail "dot" com and we can talk about it.

Thanks guys! Hopefully I can make it out to an event soon.

Morgan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds