Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Monday, 26 June 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Rally Car for sale!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rally Car for sale!

Rally Car for sale! 4 years ago #1522

• rgates
  • Junior Racer
Yes, unfortunately due to personal reasons its for sale... spread the word, would like it gone sooner then later... serious inquiries only please

cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3849959294.html

Re: Rally Car for sale! 4 years ago #1523

• RyOlSe
Wow, that's rough to hear. I never expected to see this coming as I'm sure you weren't either. Sorry you'll be parting was with such a close friend of yours.

Everyone else. Help a long time RX member out (and old Series Chairman) and BUY THIS THING! He's competed in many rallies over the last couple of years and has been extremely competitive with it. Even before he left the RX group for greener fields he was kicking everyone's butt in PA both on the local and national level!

Best of luck old friend and I hope all is well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds