Colorado RallyCross

Welcome to Colorado RallyCross!  What is RallyCross?  Think of it as autocross gone wild.  Instead of a paved parking lot, we race on gravel or dirt under all types of conditions—dust, more dust, mud, rain, snow, ice, wind, and even darkness.  If you’re new to RallyCross, check out our website for more information about the most exciting entry-level motorsport on the planet!  If you’re a RallyCross veteran, be sure to mark this year’s events on your calendar.  We hope to see you at the next event!
Monday, 26 June 2017
Home Community Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

For sail: 89 Honda CRX rally build
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: For sail: 89 Honda CRX rally build

For sail: 89 Honda CRX rally build 8 months, 3 weeks ago #1628

For Sale: Honda CRX rally build

Well, given the choice between 1 race car and a few race bikes, I'm taking the bikes But my loss can be your gain! I'm selling a '89 Honda CRX HF with an SI motor and full rally conversion. Highlights include:
- Si motor
- Rear disk brake swap
- Striped out for race'n
- Six point belts
- Rally tires (Hankook Ventus)
- Extra set of 2 piece wheels (13" 4x100) Not sold separately

pictures: imgur.com/gallery/tWRL1

Now here is the tough part: I bought this back in college for fun, and in my youthful enthusiasm I never transferred the old Michigan title. After all these years, I've lost the title and the car was never registered in Colorado... To this point, it's sold with a bill of sale and no title. It sucks, but that's how it is.

I'm posting this thing on as many enthusiast forums as I can think of, but not Craigslist. I want this to go to a loving home, not just some rando.

Price for everything: $650 obo. Shoot me a number and we can talk! I just need the space on my driveway back.

Jon: 414 eight oh three - forty seven sixteen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds